Martha’s Vineyard is 20 miles wide and nine miles in length that is about 125 square miles in total with six beautiful towns:
Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven, Edgartown, West Tisbury, Chilmark and Aquinnah.
You’ll arrive in the heart of Oak Bluffs with white sand beaches, numerous gift shops, restaurants, and hotels just steps away. With the other towns close by, you can rent a bike, scooter, car, or hop on a trolley and set out on a narrated sightseeing tour of the Island.
Here are just a few of the attractions, and highlights of a day trip to Martha's Vineyard:
- Walk up and down Circuit Avenue, and be sure to look inside every store.
- Enjoy at least one of the 19 beautiful beaches on the Island.
- Take a stroll through the Gingerbread Houses and the Tabernacle at Trinity Park - don't forget your camera!
- Visit the Chicama Vineyards Winery.
- Stroll around the many quaint shops in Edgartown.
- Visit one of the 39 Art Galleries on Martha's Vineyard.
- Go to Aquinnah to see the breathtaking Gay Head clay cliffs and the Lighthouse.
- Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the restaurants overlooking the harbor.
- Take a Narrated Sightseeing Tour of the island onboard a trolley or bus.