The 400 passenger "Millennium" built by Gladding-Hearn Shipbuilding is a state-of-the-art INCAT fast ferry with a top speed of 35 knots and a service speed of 33 knots. This vessel is available for short-term or long-term charter beginning November 2017.
The Millennium has operated as a:
- Casino Shuttle Florida: St. Petersburg, FL to 11 miles offshore Casino Ship
- Cruise Ship Tender Bermuda: Shuttling passengers from Royal Naval Dockyard to St. George's
- Commuter Ferry Boston: Hingham, Massachusetts to downtown Boston, MA
- Commuter Ferry New Jersey: Belford, NJ to Pier 11 Lower Manhattan
- Commuter Ferry New Jersey: South Amboy, NJ to Pier 11 Lower Manhattan
- Commuter Ferry New York: Glen Cove, Long Island to Pier 11 Lower Manhattan
- Whale Watching Ferry: Boston, MA to the offshore waters of Stellwagen Bank National Marine Santuary
- Advanced Surface Launcher: Launched Torpedo's in Narragansett Bay at full speed off the vessel
- Sightseeing Cruises: Provided Sightseeing Excursions throughout Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island
The Millennium offers many First-Class amenities including climate controlled A/C or heated interiors, plush-cushioned inside seating for 285 passengers, two outside sun-deck seating areas, three decks, audio/video system, a vessel security camera DVR system, two bar/concession areas and three restrooms. The Millennium power package includes (4) KTA-38 M2 Cummins diesel engines all recently overhauled, (2) Onan 70kw generators and (4) MJP Water-Jets. This vessel is in pristine mechanical condition and is ready for any type of application.
Other services Rhode Island Fast Ferry can help your company with while leasing our vessels include:
Vessel Management, Ferry Scheduling, Ticketing and Reservation System, Vessel Security Plan, U.S. Coast Guard Inspections, Insurance Programs and Crew Training.
Our vessel leasing packages include our experienced Captains and Engineers; so if you're looking for a fast ferry with speed, capacity and a company with the experience and knowledge to help you start a service or expand your existing services give us a call.
For more information on chartering or purchasing the Millennium please email Charles A. Donadio at: firstname.lastname@example.org